PLEASE NOTE: This is a remote contract position. Candidates may apply from anywhere in Europe and may work remotely.
go deploy is one of the world leaders of online labs. We build lab environments utilizing and developing cutting-edge technology to empower students, developers, engineers and organizations to build and grow products with robust and constantly updated IT skills. Deliver labs to over 100+ countries worldwide. We are now on a new journey to scale our product and content teams worldwide. Now is your chance to join our phenomenally talented team that delivers unparalleled experiences to our customers.
We are looking for a highly skilled contract UX Designer/Developer to support our growing team. Your mission will be to define and create highly interactive interfaces for our lab platform. As a UX Designer/Developer, you will face some of our hardest challenges in designing rich and dynamic interface for the consumer and enterprise market, with special attention to the objectives of our platform which is to empower everyone within these technical communities, be it Instructor or Student, to be exposed to the latest advances in Software and Services immediately upon it being available with the best platform and service available globally. You will be involved in exciting new projects, including the redesign of a Hands-on Labs platform for the Enterprise world, and gamification of the platform.
You will work with our Product team on designing the best lab experience for our customers.
What else you will do:
- Build and lead the design functions within the product development department, including user interface design and visual design.
- Collaborate closely with engineering and product marketing to bring design concepts into reality
- Integrate user interface design and visual design functions to produce simple, highly usable, scalable designs that create cohesive, positive user experiences across multiple product lines.
- Work with other design groups throughout the company to support our collaborative design culture, a cohesive user experience, and a powerful corporate brand.
- 4+ years of experience as a user experience designer, interaction designer, information architect, or similar UX-related role
- Passion for product design and the desire to work in a product designer role
- Exceptional ability to collaborate and facilitate the design process
- Excellent communication skills and ease having discussions with users, engineers, and executives
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Experience developing successful and impactful products from concept through production and the ability to showcase your work
This is a contract position.